Friday, August 3, 2012

Step Up Revolution

Wednesday night Lucas and I went and saw 
Step Up Revolution.
I definitely walked in being very skeptical of this movie because
basically the only movie out of all 4 Step Up movies that I have
liked was the very first one with Channing Tatum.
But I was pleasantly surprised!
This movie brought me back to my dancing days
and Step Up Revolution really made me want to just start dancing right there in the movie theatre.
I guess I could have cause we were the only ones there...
But anyways,
I actually loved the actors/actresses and the choreography 
which in the past it seemed to be either one or the other was actually good.
I highly recommend going to this movie for all you dance lovers out there.
Moose might have even made a surprise appearance ;)

And seriously... I need the soundtrack. NOW.

Here's a clip to get you motivated.

 Yep, we even saw it in 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment