Thursday, August 2, 2012

Just A Little Bit Of Happiness

So I finished the 5 seasons of Friday Night Lights.
Sad day.
Clear eyes, full hearts, CAN'T LOSE!
I miss Coach Taylor.
Haven't heard of Friday Night Lights?
Check this out.
So maybe I watch too much TV?
It's Summer. I can do that, right?

Anyways, you know that feeling when you finish a really good book series
and you're so depressed because you fell in love with all the characters?
THAT is also how I feel about really well written TV shows.
So after finishing FNL I decided I needed a rebound. 
I surfed around Netflix for some ideas and came across 
Heroes.
And what a good rebound it is!!
I'm so obsessed.
I'm only on the first season but I'm so in love.
Is it sad that I love inanimate objects this much?
Cause I do.
And I'm ok with it.
Anyways, word on the street is that the only good seasons of Heroes are the first two (out of five). So that kind of puts a damper on my love affair but I am willing to be open minded and see where things go between us ;)
Haven't heard of Heroes?
Check this out.


If you haven't figured this out by now...
I totally nerd out about little things.
It's the little things that count right?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment