Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ode To Summer

Summer has officially come and gone and I am back in school!
Although it's great to be back and learning new things...
I'll be a tad more busy. And by a tad a mean A LOT.
So I couldn't say goodbye to Summer with out a proper highlight reel. 
Here are some pictures of what made the Summer of 2012 special:
 Trip to New Port beach
 Baseball games with Erin.
 Trips to The Slab in Provo.
(Yes, I'm wearing winter clothes. It was cold. Promise)
 Tennis and trips to Macey's with Tyler
 Kaitlin Thomas became Kaitlin Darling!
Tyler and I were both in the wedding party.
 Visiting my friends back home & going to Stoney's.
 My first trip to Lake Powell
 My first trip to the Manti Temple Pageant.
(Getting up close and friendly with some Lamanites)
City Creek opening and making many trips there.
 Celebrating the 4th of July with my fam in Provo.
 Rooftop Concerts
 More family time at City Creek.
 Starting a new job at OrangeSoda.
 Hanging out with this kid before he moved back to Brazil.
Back to school shopping at City Creek and eating at Cheesecake Factory.
(I told you I went there a lot)

And of course,
a song that always reminds me of Summer.

Till next time Summer.
Hello, Autumn.







No comments:

Post a Comment