Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Terrible Confession

Last night something awful happened.
I killed an actual living thing.
And I'm not talking about insects
(who clearly want to die and you're supposed to kill them)
I'm talking about an animal!!
It was awful.
Last night my friend Austin & I were driving around in the
mountains at night and we passed what I thought was a twig.
Austin: "Oh there's a snake"
Me: "No that was a stick"
Austin: "No it was a snake I will prove it to you."
Me: "Haha oh let's kill it"
What came over me? I didn't mean it!
Austin: "Ok!"
So we drive back and sure enough it was a snake!
I hate snakes.
And I certainly didn't think I would feel so bad for killing one.
So we turn around and Austin DRIVES over the snake.
It was the worst feeling ever.
Yes I could feel the snake being ran over in the car.
I'm an animal killer and a terrible person.
Here is a picture I drew so you have a better idea 
of what actually happened (cause I know you care).





1 comment: