Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stop screaming & start listening.


I stumbled upon this video from someone else's blog.
I HAVE to share it because it is this key concept
I had forgotten.
The power of vulnerability.

"Let ourselves be seen, deeply seen, vulnerably seen. To let ourselves love with our whole hearts even though there is no guarantee & that’s really hard. To practice gratitude & joy in those moments of terror when we are wondering: can I love you this much? Can I believe in this as passionately as I do? Can I be this fierce about this? Just STOP & instead of catastrophize what might happen just be grateful because to feel this vulnerable mean you are alive. And last which is most important is to believe you are enough because when we work from a place that says i am enough we stop screaming and start listening. We are kinder and gentler to those around us. We are kinder and gentler to ourselves. "



Don't forget that being vulnerable is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment