Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Times.


Hello there,
It's 11:23pm... almost my bedtime. I felt like it has been past midnight since 8pm... These are happy times. I feel Spring in the air and what is better than knowing Summer is on its way? Minus the days where I wake up and its snowing. But I've decided to forgive Utah for its bipolar behavior.
Today I was informed that I will be returning as the Education Senator for the 2011-2012 school year. I AM STOKED! This was the best news until I found out that Cori Fox is also joining UVUSA as the Fine Arts chair. How does life get any better? I found a new job, made Student Council, got into the Fiji expedition, AND the semester is almost over! It's almost scary when so many things go right because I feel like it's only fair for the Universe to throw something bad my way. Hopefully I'm wrong!
Anyways, even though ALL of the time my brain consists of a random train of thought it gets even worse at night. Specifically past 10pm. (last year it was midnight but hey, i'm getting older now.) << Joke.
-Tomorrow is going to be awesome. The Wolverine Achievement Awards will be way fun.
-Will Ferrel's tweets make my day
-I miss my dogs
-Nobody says LOL anymore... good.
-I can hear every word my neighbors are saying.
-Like do blondes totally have more fun?? (HAHA, again just kidding)

Anyways, I find my randomness to be really funny sometimes.
And sometimes I'm the only one, haha :]
But that's ok.
Everyone should learn (if they haven't already) to love who they are. Everyone has something extraordinary about them. Embrace it.

p.s. I'm going to the Arcade Fire concert on Monday
Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment