Thursday, April 14, 2011

Reviews

So these are my thoughts...
First of all, my friends & I are going through a scary movie phase.
If you know of any good ones let me know!
Because there are a lot of stupid ones out there ...
like The Roommate.

The entire movie is a series of nothing happening
& then the last 5 minutes there is a fight.
So, unless it's in the dollar theatre DON'T see it!

Also, I have been quite deprived of good shows on Hulu.
I hate how there are always breaks in a TV series.
And right now ALL my favorite shows are taking a vacation.
Sooo I've just been watching random shows & came across this one....
Parenthood.
I LOVE Lauren Grahm because of her role in Gilmore Girls
So I gave it a shot... and I LOVE this show!
The characters & plot are all so real.
I highly recommend it.
Anyways, Have a great Thursday :]

1 comment: