Friday, April 1, 2011

C-C-C-Changes

I gotta update everybody!
I haven't even talked about my birthday...
Well, I turned 20 on March 25th.
It was great...
I woke up & went to Kneaders with Melissa and Erin for breakfast
I came home and went back to sleep haha.
It was overcast so I felt extra sleepy!
I woke up and went to lunch at Joe Vera's (the best Mexican restaurant on Center st.) with my Grandma Gayla (love her!)
Then I had to go to school to finish my UVUSA application
Hung out there for a bit.
Left the school
Got a call at 2:45pm
I got into the Fiji service expedition in June!
There was a mandatory meeting at 3pm
I go back to the school
Meeting gets over at 5pm.
Go home get ready for dinner at Olive Garden
We brought Martinelli's to OG for a toast
My brother got me Katy Perry tickets!! AND bought my dinner. So great.
My cute roomie Melissa decorated the apartment
They MADE me wear this crown & sash (but i loved it, shhh)

In all my birthday was great.
After OG we came back to my apartment and ate cake & ice cream
I probably gained 5 pounds that day.
Still workin' on losing it hahahaha.
Anyways, today is April 1st
which many know is April Fool's day
SOOO My best friend Cori really wanted to celebrate
& we decided to pull some pranks on people in the UVUSA office ...
Like my advisor Andrew
I saw this one prank where these boys filled some girl's apartment with cups of water so they can't move anywhere unless they knock down a cup of water. We decided that sounded awesome, but we wanted to add fish to the equation.
This is just a picture of the ground.
You can sort of see a couple vases where we put the fish in but we mainly put the fish in the vases on his desk around his office. It was sweeeeet. Tell me that is not a BEAUTIFUL picture. hahaha. He was pretty upset/loved it/laughed at this amazing job we did. I would be impressed. We even put a fish in a little shot glass on his book case.

I feel pretty accomplished.

OH, & not only was turning 20 a CHANGE (hence the title)
But I just got a job working on campus at UVU.
So I gave my 2 weeks at Honda today...
It is bitter sweet, I will miss some people.

It is Spring time and change is in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment