Saturday, April 30, 2011

Life is Good.

Well school is out & summer is here!
Sort of... I mean it did snow yesterday/today
I am looking forward to relaxing...

Last night I saw Water For Elephants.
The trailer for this movie was so nicely done.
It felt so magical.
I went in with high expectations
Thinking I would leave with a new favorite movie
& it was great!
But very violent and intense.
It isn't my new ultimate fav but it was still
extremely entertaining
& I'm a sucker for a good romance :]
I thought the acting was great too!
Oh and now I want a pet elephant.


Tonight I went & saw Just Got With It in the dollar theatre
If you haven't seen it you need to!!
It was sooo cute & hilarious.

I would definitely go see it again.
Just our normal shenanigans.
Linzee is leaving us and moving to St. George
so there was a party where we all said our goodbyes!
I HATE goodbyes!
And now..
for my
new
obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment