Monday, April 18, 2011

My crazy weekend.

This past weekend was great.
With finals coming up & life getting so crazy before the end of the semester ...
it was fun to just relax.
Friday was my last day working at Honda
so once I was done working I came home & relaxed
I made some cookies
& Melissa and Erin came home
Then Matt, Brian , & Hannah came over
We stayed up till 3:30am talking/watching The Real World.
Saturday was even better.
I woke up late, went to the gym
& hung out with Alexandria all day
that night some friends went to SLC for dinner
& spent the night at Hannah's house in Bountiful
It was a blast!
This is a mannequin named Fletcher.
I found him in Hannah's closet when I was changing
(you can imagine how scared I was)
so we decided to pull a prank on the boys & scare them.
It worked.
It runs in the family.
Eating at the Red Iguana
(so yummy!)
It was on Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives
My favorite show on the food network
It is on my bucket list to eat at one of the places
that has been on the show.
Mission accomplished.
Just drivin' in the car, ready for a road trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment