Sunday, April 3, 2011

Conference weekend

I LOVE conference weekend.
I love that we can hear from the Prophet & the words that come straight from the Lord
I'm so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
I LOVE the temple & I am making a goal to go once a week this summer.
I can't wait to go to the temple to be sealed for all time & eternity to my best friend.

I'm so grateful for Jesus Christ & his Atonement
I am forever grateful for his sacrifice & unconditional love
even when I make mistakes He will NEVER stop loving me OR you.
No matter what you do, He'll never stop loving you.
Never.

I am grateful for the trials in my life
& that my Father in Heaven was not only walking by my side but carrying me through those times. I feel EXTREMELY blessed to alive & have so many blessings.
I am always indebted to my Father in Heaven.
I love Jesus Christ & my Father in Heaven.
I don't think I could ever show that enough.

Happy Sunday :]

No comments:

Post a Comment