Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up

My mom came in town on Tuesday and left on Friday.
That meant lots of time was spent at my Grandma's house where we got a little silly.
 My mom just got an iPhone so I got snap happy.
 Awkward photos by the fire place.
 We love Aunt Janice!
Hilary and I FINALLY went to 5 Star BBQ to redeem the free meals we won for the most awesome picture on instagram. That's right, we are even on the wall there! It's weird how excited I get about this... but then again, it's not weird at all. 

Friday night Anders and I had a little double date with Lexie and Jon.
We met them at Planet Play in Draper.
If you have never been there I highly recommend it. 
There is a buffet that Pizza Pie Cafe caters.
Yum!
Then there is a huge arcade with lazer tag, go karts, bumper cars, mini golf, and bowling.
They have it all!
 Anders got really into this game. Haha.
Oh heyy Kanye.

In the end, I had around 700 hundred tickets.
This was nothing compared to the 1,000+ tickets Lexie won from hitting the jackpot at some fishing game!
You go girl.
All the little kids were jealous.
We ended the night with ice cream cake at Jon & Lexie's and some Just Dance 4. 
I seriously love that game.

Saturday:
Was a fun yet productive day.
I worked out, ate lunch with my cousin Alexis (congrats on the engagement!!), then met up with Anders for dinner at Mongo's (the delicious Mongolian restaurant), followed by Wreck It Ralph.
Can you believe he hadn't seen Wreck It Ralph yet?
Cutest movie ever.

Anyways,
that concludes the weekly wrap up.
Bring on week 4 of the semester!
I'm not counting... whaaat?

Oh Monday, I wish you were Friday already.
Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment