Thursday, January 10, 2013

The First Week Of School...

... is not over yet.
But today is Thursday which means tomorrow is Friday,
so for the sake of my sanity I'm calling it basically over.
More importantly,
I survived the first week!
Never in my life has the first week of school been so stressful!
I'm definitely getting into the upper division courses for PR.
Although it is difficult and there is a TON of reading, I'm absolutely loving PR.

My week in a list of thoughts:
How is it my 4th year and I still get lost on the first day?
So early.
So tired.
I love diet coke.
I strongly dislike public speaking.
Please don't call on me.
He called on me.
I can't remember the last time my feet weren't cold.
It's really cold.
I love school.
 I hate homework.
I need an iPhone.
I love my job.
Check me out cooking dinner like a mom.
Can't wait to watch the new episode of New Girl.
I hate myself for watching The Bachelor.
Music is my fav.
I'm so poor.
I should work out...
.... starting in March.
Who ate all of my angel food cake?
I love PR.
What did you say the starting salary is??
Books cost a lot of money.
It can only get warmer, right?
I love my electric blanket. 
I'm so excited for Fiji!
I am so blessed.
Can't. read. any. more.
I wasn't even that tired today!
I love diet coke.


Oh, what a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment