Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Break

I'm baaacckk!
Which means I am blogging again.
This Christmas break I was lucky enough to go home for 10 days. 
It's much MUCH warmer in Vegas than it is in Provo. 
It was so nice to be with my family over the holidays.
I'm so grateful for them!

Before I left, Anders and I celebrated Christmas together.
I had so much fun shopping for him!
I can't wait to do it again.
He got me a cute sweater & earrings from Forever 21
accompanied by the best smelling lotion from Bath & Body Works.
It's called Be Enchanted. If you haven't tried it yet. Go do it!
I don't know how Anders is so good at shopping for me,
but he is.
And I am not complaining!


Bits and pieces from my trip home:
Our family friend Jessica and her husband Cory had their paint company come and paint her brother's house like a Christmas present while he was out of town.
She told us to go take a picture and check it out.
It even made it on the news!
That is an expensive prank.

 Naturally it wouldn't be a real trip home is Jordan didn't hack my Instagram a few times.
 ^^ This picture was taken at church.
The Sunday before Christmas I sang in a trio at church.
I was super nervous but really glad I did it!
It's been a while since I've sang in church. 
 Running errands with my brothers.
These guys... 

 My mom's wedding ring broke about 3 years ago.
So this Christmas my dad got her this nice sparkly gem you see down below. 
On Christmas morning, after we had all opened up our presents, he got down on one knee and proposed to my mom all over again. She was crying and we were all crying.
It was so sweet!
Well done, dad. 
 Our Christmas Eve pj's.

 Emmie's new favorite hobby is taking our everything she can find in the cabinets
and occasionally putting them back in a different cabinet.
 I couldn't wait to see my friends back home!
We went to Stoney's to go country dancing.
Then had our annual Christmas party the next night.
I wish we all weren't so busy and had time to see each other more than once a year!
 ^^ Nicole and I at Stoney's. 

On the 29th the siblings and I went to The Killers concert at the Cosmopolitan!
It was so fun hanging out together.
My first concert was The Killers when I was 13.
This was Jordan's first concert!
Brandon Flowers put on a great show.
I fell in love with their music all over again.

I just love getting to spend time with Emmie.
It is fun getting to watch her discover everything around her. 
This picture was in the car on the way to the mall.
She was fascinated by her tongue, haha.

Overall, I had a wonderful Christmas break!
They always are though. 
Thank goodness for families. 

No comments:

Post a Comment