Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Weekend In Idaho

This last weekend Anders and I headed up north to Rexburg, Idaho!
I had never been to Idaho so I was excited to see what it's all about.
And my conclusion is that they really do love their potatoes. 
Next time we are hitting up that potato museum we passed!

Anyways, Anders had a cousin coming home from a mission, a cousin leaving on a mission, and his grandma's birthday. The whole family was there to celebrate! 
 We played lots and lots of games.
Most of them I hadn't even heard of!
I had such a blast!
And of course we ate a lot of delicious food.
 We hit a bird, actually the bird hit us, on our way up to Idaho.
We had to stare at this mess on the windshield for the whole trip.
Poor bird :( There is even a feather on the windshield. 
 I had to be back to work on Monday afternoon so we left Idaho at about 6:30am!
So early but we caught this really pretty sunrise.
Road trips go by pretty fast when you have really good company.
 Last but not least... we stopped at THE best ice cream parlor/restaurant in Utah
on Friday night.
LEATHERBY'S.
By far my favorite place to get dessert.
This beauty is called The Traci.
Too much peanut butter and chocolate?
Never. 

No comments:

Post a Comment