Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving break was wonderful
There is nothing I love more than being in my home town 
with my family
and sleeping in my own bed in a dark room
(since my room in Provo is facing a busy street with street lamps shining through my windows)

I went home for about 5 days
They all kind of blur together but here are a few highlights from my vacay.
 Playing Skip-Bo with the family and losing terribly with GG (Grandma Gayla)
She's adorable, right?
 Playing basketball in my backyard with my brothers
 Sitting outside by the bonfire after a HUGE Thanksgiving meal
 Messing around with Jo Jo
 Going to Jordan's baseball games

 GG was cold
 It wouldn't have been a trip home without a stop to Stoney's with my friends!
I just love country dancing.

I couldn't resist photo bombing Kayla's cute pic with her golden ticket

I got to see a lot of old friends while I was home and it was seriously so refreshing.
I miss all my buddies and I'm so excited they are all back from their missions!

The boys in my family let me tag along with them to Red Dawn on Thanksgiving night.
It was actually a really really good movie.
And that means a lot coming from me!
(I'm not a huge action packed movie goer) 
However, this movie is not for the weak hearted.
The movie picks up right away and doesn't let you lean back into your seat the entire time
I felt like I was having a heart attack for 2 hours, haha.
It's just that intense
And then you leave without any happy ever after feelings
So it takes you about an hour or so to get over the shock
and stop talking about the movie.
Or at least that's what happened with my fam.
Seriously though...
excellent casting.
Just excellent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment