Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Emerson's First Birthday

I can't believe I haven't even blogged about this yet!
November 4th was Emerson Rose Croshaw's first birthday.
You can read about the day she was born here
Matt and I were lucky enough to be down in Vegas for her birthday.
I seriously love this little girl so much and wish I could be with her everyday!
She is such a blessing to our family!
I love you little Em bug.
Here are some pics from Emerson's owl themed birthday party.
(Side note: I promise Emmie is actually a really happy baby but just happens to practice her pouty face every time I pull out a camera.)

 Typical Jord-man just catching pigeons with his bare hands

 Kate & Max laughing at Matt because he spilled his water on his pants.
Such cute littles!
 The pinata craze
 Emmie loooovves her grandpa!
(even though it doesn't look like it)
At Emerson's birthday brunch on Sunday.
Maybe Emmie learns how to pout from Jordan??

Emerson loves:
Baby Einsteins
Playing peek a boo
Throwing pots and pans out of the cupboard
Crawling
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Grandma
Grandpa
Pretending to fly with her dad
Snuggling with her mom
Pouting




No comments:

Post a Comment