Friday, November 30, 2012

Presidential Ball 2012

Last night I attended the Emerald Ball (Presidential Ball) at UVU.
This was my 3rd year in a row going!
It's a chance to get all dolled up and hang out with President Holland.
This year I was lucky enough to have Travis be my date.
He was such a trooper since I forced him to slow dance with me to all the slow songs!
I can't help it... this girl has got dancing feet.
Anyways, it was a blast.
Here's to the Emerald Ball 2012!


 Where are my vampires at?

One of the highlights?
Running into Miss Dani VanWagoner.
We were on Senate together last year.
We roomed together in Nashville.
Swam together with The Buried Life.
I miss this girl.
We've had some crazy adventures together!
I adore her.

Let's do a little blast from the past, shall we?
Prezi Ball 2011:
 Prezi Ball 2010:

No comments:

Post a Comment