Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Here Is To November

Has it really been almost 2 weeks since I have posted last??
Time flies when the semester is ending.
I returned from Thanksgiving break in one piece 
and I actually don't mind being back at school since there are only 2 weeks left.
I will be writing a post about my Thanksgiving break soon!

For now...
I broke out the Christmas music today (in attempt to get into the Christmas spirit)
Found a handful of amazing songs that I will be sharing periodically
and last, but not least, I have been reunited with Hil Billy.
We commemorated this reunion with a trip to our FAVORITE BBQ spot
5 Star BBQ on Geneva in Orem.
Every time we go we take a picture and post it on instagram
in hopes that they choose us for their monthly free meal give away.
Here is to November!


One last word
But I can't hear you
Watching white doves fly
As you close your eyes
And I don't dare try
I don't know how to say goodbye
Goodbye
Keep holding on to let go
This is the ending I know
It cuts me right to the bone
This is the ending I know

No comments:

Post a Comment