Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November Nonsense

I feel like I've been slacking a bit ever since Halloween.
So let's play catch up, shall we?
This white stuff...
I suppose Winter is finally here!
And speaking of snow....
 Whoever created this snowman battle field at my apartment complex is officially my hero.

 Celebrating Caitlin's 24th birthday at Malawi's!
I love everything about the Riverwoods during this season.
Random, but memorable, trips to WinCo with Brian and Jenn
 I got to see my family AGAIN but this time in Utah!
Emerson looked so cute all bundled up.
She loved her first experience in the snow.
And I'll say it again, don't be deceived by her facial expression... She actually does love me.

I also have seen 3 pretty great movies this month:

1. Fun Size
I thought this movie was pretty funny. I loved Victoria Justice in this movie as well. Although Nickelodeon produced this movie it was not a little kid movie. There were quite a few famous people in this movie that I had no idea were in it. That was a nice surprise! 

2. Skyfall
I grew up watching all of the old Bond movies with my dad. I hadn't seen any of Daniel Craig's Bond movies but had heard good things. I definitely thought he played an excellent Bond. I really liked this movie but started getting restless towards the end of the movie. I felt like they could have cut out about 20 minutes of the movie. 

I can't stop singing the theme song
Even though the only words I know are
Skyfallllll

3. Wreck It Ralph
I loooved this movie. I really want to go see it again because I laughed practically the whole time but can't remember any of the jokes. This movie is perfect for kids and adults. Venelope von Schweets is adorable! I also loved the message of the movie.
Love who you are.

Are all you twi-hards excited for the last installment in 2 days?
...I'm not.
But I know that I'll go see it.
Dang you Twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment