Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween Part 3



It's about time I wrote about Halloween part 3, right!?
It was by far the most fun Halloween event of the season.
OrangeSoda gets REALLY into Halloween.
And if you didn't believe me before I posted these pictures...
then you will.
Each department selects a theme and goes ALL OUT.
The theme for my team was Hocus Pocus.
We won most creative!
We were all pretty stoked about that.
 My boss dressed up as Winnie (the red head in the middle)
She's pretty awesome, huh?


 Receptionist love 
 Zachary Binks from Hocus Pocus.
Korean rapper Psy and his crew.
Definitely the highlight of my Halloween.
 One team did a Despicable Me theme and it rocked my world.
I love those little minions. 
 Whitney was a little circus monkey
 My brother Matt's team did the Charlie and the Soda Factory theme.
Charlie is actually their manager
and they really did make an orange soda river.
 More circus freaks
V for Vendetta
So sooo creepy
 #OccupyWallStreet
And it wouldn't be an epic Halloween without the fire department showing up!
It was an awesome first Halloween at OrangeSoda!

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how legit your boss looks! What a great idea for you three! And awesome that you got to be SJP :)

    ReplyDelete