Wednesday, November 25, 2009

thanks & giving


i AM THANKFUL FOR:
the sun
weather
i have a car
my dad has a job
he's a hard worker
i am a member of the church of jesus christ of latter day saints
the atonement
clouds
flowers
quotes
inspiration
love
friends
education
jayden
couches
health
family
history
water
summer
technology
medication
there is so much to be thankful for & i'm grateful for a holiday that focuses on the positive! i'm so blessed i can't believe it! i am home for the week and it is so nice to belong to a place that is so familiar and full of love :] family is the most important thing to me ever & i love being around them. although i miss provo at times, and seeing certain people... i'm still glad to be here. PLUS my brother comes home in less than 2 months!!!

ALSO!
i'm debating whether or not to dye my hair brown.
not a dark brown
but a warm brown, closer to red... maybe even red!
i've been blonde my entire life and i've always toyed around with the idea of going dark!
i need to try in sometime in my life & why not now?
i don't know...
no one will give me a very strong opinion on which way would look best
soo i have till friday to decide!
any suggestions?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!



No comments:

Post a Comment