Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Belated Halloween!

i love lauren & miss her so much!
don't ask.... hahahahaha
Jayden & I sorta dressed up for a halloween party friday night.. haha k we didn't really.
2 of my favorite people!
sandra d!
BEST FRIENDS!!


i never shared my pics from halloween so here they are :]
my best friend lauren from vegas came up here and me her and her boyfriend danny had
the best weekend ever!!
p.s. i was sandy from greese, lauren was an indian and danny was greek.. we made his costume
from scratch haha
....
halloween night consisted of winger.... which by the way is my new FAVORITE place to eat,
sticky finger quesadilla, perfection!
and then we went to a dance party at the loft with jayden & his friends,
it was honestly the most fun ever!
top 5 best weekends of my life haha.
i can't wait to see lauren again when i go home for thanksgiving :]





No comments:

Post a Comment