Thursday, November 12, 2009

HONESTY...


Soooo...
i know i haven't been the most cheery person lately.
it's quite obvious.
there's been a ton on my mind, & its starting to get to me.
& i'm a quick fix person,
the things that are troubling me aren't fast fixes.
i feel trapped,
by myself, by others & by life.
this all may seem very deep and heavy but as you can tell by the title of today's blog, i'm going to be HONEST.
there are things i have struggled with in the past and may continue to struggle with in the future
all i can try to do is pick myself up
i've been pretty good at that actually,
things can get bad... really bad. but you have to continue each day with new strength
i'm not a pro on this at all obviously.
but all i know is you can't do it alone, and you have to pray your heart out...

IF
you want to get to know me...
all you need to do is look at my playlist.
music is my expression
soooo you'll often find lyrics on my blog.
today has a song .
i can't even describe how perfectly this song expresses me at this moment.
it says all and more than i ever could,
enjoy.

HELP.
i have done it again,
i have been here many times before...
hurt.
myself again today
& the worst is there is no one else to blame

be my friend.
hold me, wrap me up, unfold me.
i am small, & needy.
warm me up
and... BREATHE ME.

OUCH.
i have lost myself again.
lost myself and i am no where to be found,
yet
i think that i might break.
LOST myself again & i feel unsafe,
be my friend... hold me, wrap me up, unfold me, i am small & needy. warm me up
& BREATHE ME




No comments:

Post a Comment