Monday, November 9, 2009

the secret life of daydreams.



i've been feeling super overwhelmed lately.
i feel so much pressure coming from everyone
not only do i put an extreme amount of pressure on myself to be good at everything
but now it's coming from everywhere.
i know how i come off to people, like at times very laid back and probably lazy.
but i'm going crazy inside.
i've always been the type of person that has to be working on something or progressing in some way.. & i'm just stuck.
it sooo annoying & i think i might have a break down soon haha.
i don't like to share negative thoughts or feelings with people so i'm blogging it and i'm not keeping anything from anyone i just don't feel like it's something i should share.
i often feel not good enough, in fact most of the time i don't feel good enough
& i'm sure it is mostly my fault but that's just how it is.
i'm sitting outside of a dance class and it's so hard not to be dancing all the time.
next semester i'm cutting my dancing shorter because i have to get generals and all that jazz done.
& it sucks...
i can't describe what dancing does for me and if i could not very many people could understand it...
hm, maybe the weather is partially effecting my mood? it seems gloomy today
haha not really an excuse.. just sayin.
if you have something to say to me, tease me, make fun of me, put me down, tell what i should be doing or what i'm doing that isn't good enough.
PLEASE!
keep it to yourself.
chances are i already know and i'm 10x harder on myself than what you have to say.
and if you don't mean it & think it's just funny to tease me.
DONT.
it's not a good day for that, cause i will take it personally.
i already know all the ways i could have been better!

thanks, have a GREAT day!



No comments:

Post a Comment