Friday, April 26, 2013

Summer Break... Finally!

School is out for the Summer!
Boy, if I have ever needed a Summer break, it is NOW.
The weather is actually getting warm and sunny. 
I can't wait to ride my bike around P-town this weekend. 
I need to do a bit of shopping to prepare for Fiji.
Hopefully, get some good naps in too.

Weekends are the best aren't they?!
A picture from Easter that I never posted.

I am going to make a Summer bucket list as well.
Things I definitely want to do this Summer:
1. Read good books (Suggestions???)
2. Go to Disneyland
3. Hike somewhere new
4. Have a picnic
5. Reintroduce my skin to the sun (it's been a while)
6. Run outside 
7. Yoga
8. Eat at Sammy's
9. Eat Otter Pops
10. Visit my family

What is on your Summer bucket list?

Happy 53rd Birthday to my Dad! 
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment