Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Adventures

This weekend was so much fun!
I don't know if it was the high from classes ending,
or that we just did a bunch of fun stuff,
or we were both feeling a bit hyper,
or all of the above..
(I'm guessing all of the above)
 But it was so much fun.

Friday night Anders and his roomies were cleaning all night long for their cleaning checks the next day.
That doesn't sound like fun but him and all of his roommates were in an awesome mood.
I had a lot to laugh at.
Of course, I pitched in a bit.
A little bit.
When I wasn't watching Wuthering Heights :) 
It never gets old...
Around midnight we needed a little break so we got everyone ice cream cones from Mickey D's.

Saturday was the best.
Sometime around noon we drove up to SLC to meet up with my good friends Jeff & Laura.
Jeff & Laura were a couple of my best friends my Freshman year of College.
They just happened to meet, fall in love, and get married!
So we met up at Hire's Big H.
EAT THERE!
I love it so much.
I got chicken fingers and fries. Classic.
(You can never go wrong with their peanut butter shake either)
After we ate we went to the ZOO!
I haven't been in forever.
I was not disappointed either. 
It was a little rainy but that didn't get us down. 
We had so much fun with Jeff & Laura.
We probably got a six pack from laughing so much.

 We rode the carousel. 
 Saw the elephants eat! 
Watched this funny polar bear put on a show.
Oh, he was working it for the crowd!
Anders and I had a little too much fun posing with the animal statues. 

I now want a sea lion, giraffe, baby monkey, elephant ride, sloth, and an otter!
Maybe I'll just open my own zoo.

After the zoo and napping at his Aunt & Uncle's
we headed back to Provo,
got a quick bite to eat,
and saw The Croods.
Such a cute movie! 
The sloth was definitely my favorite character. 
Figures, right?

Sunday was equally as fun and a bit more relaxing.
We are just finishing up papers, study guides, etc.
But hey, school is over on Wednesday!!

Did I mention that Anders and I are having a BLAST riding our Razor scooters around Provo?
We are.
We are like little kids and I don't even care.
It is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment