Thursday, April 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Mr. R


Happy 23rd Birthday to this sweet boy!

Thank you for all the laughs,
for squeezing in date nights during this crazy semester,
for lending your ear while I talk and talk and talk about my day,
for getting in food fights,
for running with me at night,
for bringing me smoothies in the morning,
for holding me when I cry,
for encouraging me to go after my goals 
(especially the ones that scare me),
for being patient with me,
for being a good example,
for having mini dance parties in the car,
for coming to the ward activities I plan,
for taking work off so we can drive down to Vegas,
for being a good example, 
for teaching me how to ski,
for our random trips to DQ,
for all of the above and so much more.

But most of all,
Thank you for being my best friend.


Now let's go party!

No comments:

Post a Comment