Thursday, May 2, 2013

Oh, Hello Happiness

The weather has been extraordinary here in Provo.
And by extraordinary I mean in the 60's & occasionally the 70's.
For us, this is a rare delicacy!
We are finally unthawing.
Remember how I bought a bike and wanted to ride it around everywhere?
Well... That is exactly what I did on Saturday.
Anders accompanied me on his little scoot.
It was a blast. 
I'm finally getting a hang of this whole bike riding thing!
Maybe the saying "it's just like riding a bike" has some truth to it.





We rode to Kiwanis park and took a nap underneath the trees.
I got a little bit of sun.
Which will hopefully help me not burn when I go to Fiji in 3 days!!

Side note: on Saturday I caught up with Lexie and Jon for lunch at Ernie's.
I had never been there before...
LOVED IT.
And I met Ernie!

That evening, when we were finished riding around, we got dinner at Smith's,
napped some more,
and ended the night watching Perks of Being a Wallflower.
I can never get enough of that masterpiece.
It was Anders first time watching it!
He loved it.
But who wouldn't?

My favorite song from Perks

No comments:

Post a Comment