Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up/ Car Accident

This weekend was uneventful yet eventful.
Friday night was filled with pizza, movies, and homework.
It feels so good to veg sometimes!

Saturday:
I slept IN.
Sleeping in is the best part of the weekend if you ask me.
Anders and I were able to hang out with his mom for a little bit.
She was kind enough to drive down to Provo to help her kids with their taxes. 

I am my ward's activity co-chair and Saturday night we had a big Stake activity
that I needed to help out with.
Anders and I decided to get some In N Out before the activity.
It was so yummy!
Boy, I've missed that place.
It's been years since I have eaten there. 

Then, on our way to the Stake activity, we got in a car accident!
Neither of us had been in a car accident before.
It was pretty snowy Saturday night and the roads were slick.
We were driving down State St., through an intersection, when a car turning left T-boned us.
We then slid into the car in front of us 
(which happened to be a huge truck so technically we slid underneath it) 
Neither of us were hurt so that's what matters most!
Anders' car is still driveable with a few battle wounds. 
It took a while for the police to get there because there were quite a few accidents that night.

It was quite the adventure!
We were able to make it to the last part of the activity.
We even got a tour of where they keep the zambonis! 
Those things are huge.

Regardless of the car accident we were able to have an enjoyable Saturday evening!
I sure love spending my weekends with this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment