Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day

Whether or not I've had a valentine, (and let's face it this was the first year I had one)
I have always loved this holiday!
I mean it's all about celebrating love and those that you are lucky enough to have in your life.

 This year got to celebrate lover's day with Anders.
I decided to decorate his room.
It looked better in person :) 
 Balloons, streamers, chocolate everywhere, a candy gram, and a sweet card. 
 Then I got to work and was surprised by these beautiful flowers and chocolates!
I was so so happy!
 I got this awesome valentine from my co worker Brent. 
After work Anders picked me up for a little sushi date!
When I opened the door he had another rose, a candle, and a homemade card.
He spoils me!
So cute. 
Anyways, 
I looooove sushi.
I don't care what anyone says, it is delicious!
Then we went to Sub Zero for some ice cream.
 Guess what we did next??
Homework!
This is the life I live.
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

I had a wonderful Valentine's Day with a wonderful man.
What a blessing he is in my life!
Ok, I'll stop being sappy. 

I hope everyone enjoyed Valentine's and celebrated those they love!
Yay for love :)





No comments:

Post a Comment