Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Weekend In Wyoming

Saturday we headed up to Evanston, Wyoming to hang out with Anders' family.
I had only briefly been to Wyoming during a church history tour my Senior year of High School.
I was very excited to visit a new place and to see where Anders grew up!
When we got there we headed up to the mountains for a little cross-country skiing.
 Since I grew up in Nevada I have never done anything remotely close to skiing or snowboarding.
This certainly was an experience!
I started off a little shaky but eventually got the hang of it.
And it was a blast! 
I didn't fall once.
Probably because I took my skis off for all of the hills, haha.
But cross-country skiing is no joke!
My calves are still sore. 
Naturally, we had to take a picture in front of the Wyoming sign.

 Relaxing after a long day of skiing :)
 We also watched a dog sled race. It was awesome!
You can't tell in this picture but this was after I struggled up a hill for about 5 minutes.
I look like I have it all together but I definitely didn't!

It was just a day trip to Evanston but it was a blast.
It's so fun to get out and travel together!

I am loving me some country right now.
Dreaming of summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment