Saturday, July 9, 2011

Rollerblading: The cause & effect.

All I can say is OUCH. Haha... Rollerblading is so fun & a great summer activity. But I don't recommend it at night or while texting. Tonight was another perfect summer evening. Once the sun went down Cori, Karson, & I started making our way back home. We had to take a dark side street because there was a house fire on University. We're just rollerbladin' having a good old time. When all the sudden Cori (texting) biffs it in front of me. She just hits the ground & rolls. In my confusion watching her fall in the dark... the next thing I knew I had a face full of dirt in some guy's front lawn. Hahahahaha. Looking up we see the house owner with his HOSE draped across the sidewalk. He says " Oh, I guess I should have warned you my hose was in the way." Hahaha. Despite the fact that my knees feel like they have been hammered in and my hands feel like lawn mower ran over them I am glad I have such a good story to tell! I can't stop laughing thinking about it. I just wish I could be that guy watching one rollerblader biff it. Then another.
Now that is movie material.
Cori, Karson, & I


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment