Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I used to think my failures in life were a weakness. I thought that the fact I have fallen down and not been as brave as I should have or as wise as I could've been made me less of a person. And sitting here now looking back I can't believe how wrong I was. Failing can be more of a blessing than succeeding. I'm glad that I've stumbled because I know how to pick myself back up. I'm glad I have been in a bad place because I know where I don't want to be. I am glad I have failed because I know how good it feels to succeed. My life is a constant learning experience. When I first graduated High School I thought I knew everything. But the older I get the more I know how much I don't know. I'm so happy with my life right now. And look towards each speed bump in the road as another adventure in my story.

1 comment: