Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oxygen.


Hey,


Want to know why this post is titled Oxygen?
Cause that is the song that is playing quietly through my headphones.
(by Colbie Callait)
Wait, actually now I'm listening to the blower's daughter by Damien Rice.
GOSH, i love music... so much.
it feels like dancing. that is why i love both SO much. It's the only way i can express the emotions that seem bigger than even myself.
ANYWAYS, first things first. Tonight was the Presidential Fall Ball at UVU. The dress i borrowed work out great & I felt very pretty. That is how my hair was done in that pic (above). The huge bun on my head is the fake extentions I put in my hair... sweeett :] The Ball was awkward at first because I went with my friend Amanda and people we knew were either not there yet or with dates. The ball was BEAUTIFUL though, full of tons & tons of tasty treats. I did not over indulge though, go me! After an hour of students talking to Pres Holland & his SUPER GORGEOUS wife who looks like she hasn't aged at all (btw)... the dance began.
The ballroom team preformed and that's what really got me. It was the most beautiful waltz i've ever seen and the music was so magical. A double hit towards me. I REALLY miss dancing. I just don't know how to when I don't have the money :[ But I enjoyed watching them sooo much. I wish i had been doing ballroom my whole life so I could have been on their team dancing that dance. I imagined i was :] Then Miss UVU danced & I am sort of glad I'm not doing the competition. I don't think it's for me... but we'll see about next year. After Pres. Holland & his wife had the first dance the real dance party began with fast songs. I really had fun! I danced with a lot of friends, & i gotta say there are a lot of good people in UVUSA. :] My feet are still throbbing from the 5 inch heels I wore... NO JOKE! I will post pics later! So I danced the night away & even got a few guy friends to dance with me on the slow songs.

All I want right now is to curl up on the couch in my fav socks & a good book
2 outta 3 isn't bad, right? :]
Anyone know any good books out?
It was overcast & chilly today... It was PERFECT!
If I haven't said it before I LOOOOVVEEE fall. And I love this semester.
Holidays every month.
So that was my fabulous Cinderella-like night
kinda... sorta... haha.
AND I'm home well before midnight.
Goodnight moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment