Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Last night I hung out with B.O.B.

Last Night:
B.O.B, Jason Derulo, Iyaz, & Auburn had a concert at UVU
I didn't go because I didn't get tickets
but at like midnight when I was all ready for bed, my friend Lindsay said she was going to an after part with B.O.B. I was like what???
Well, she picked me up with my friend Andrea and Cassidy.
Turns out Cassidy got on stage and made some friends haha.
She is really outgoing ... PLUS she told everyone it was her 21st birthday
That wasn't exactly the truth haha.
ANYWAYS
B.O.B was at a bar on center street in Provo so Cassidy got a fake ID and got in & talked to him... she also talked to a few other people and found out where the after party was.
We meet up with B.O.B & his crew at the Marriot in Provo
and we get ready to leave for Larry King's house in Mapleton
there was about a line of 10 cars.
And keep in mind B.O.B was just chillin outside walking around by us. SUPER COOL!
We drive to Mapleton & they decide it is too far of a drive. Basically we end up chillin at the Marriot till 3:15am with all them. The whole night I was freaking out like is this real??? IT was soo awesome!
I woke this morning dead tired & thought was that a dream??
NOPE!
We definitely hung out with B.O.B last night

The guitar player Kyle
Audio producer for concerts Richard
Opening act Playboy Trey... He was pretty funny & promised to get us into the concert in Vegas on Friday... IF I CAN GO! ahhh.
In the car on our way.
p.s. We don't have any pictures with B.O.B because he had been drinking and said he couldn't take pictures. Makes sense i guess.
p.s.s. I woke up sick this morning & slept through all my classes. It was well worth it though.

AND in case no one knows who B.O.B is here are some of his famous songs.
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment