Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It was the best of times... it was the worst of times

The best of times:
the day i died by a wolverine attack
On the way to Park City Saturday night with the girls
couples... :/
oh the adventures we had...
we got sushi
& played with fire
we took cute pics
& for Conference weekend I made my mom's famous cinnamon pull aparts... I was pretty proud :]
The worst of times:
This is so dumb because there are tons of people in the world with serious problems but tonight at UVU there is this thing called a Presidential Ball where students can go meet President Holland & advisors and what not. As part of the dance committee I have to go and help set up. ANYWAYS, I was planning on wearing my graduation dress right? Welp last night I tried it on... and... IT DIDN'T FIT!!!! It was tragic, so I immediately called my mom and cried my eyes out. Such a sad day... My roomie Melissa had her friend Emily over and they heard me so they came in and Emily said she had tons of dresses I could wear... So being the kind kind soul that Emily is she leant me one of her pretty dresses... I'm still soooo disappointed in myself but it was a good wake up call. I'm so embarrassed of myself but my mom said it happens to everyone when they first go away... that SORT OF helped. I'm ready to do something about it though, I wish I could hide out until I lose weight but I can't so that sucks. However, I do have a pretty dress to wear tonight & i really want to look pretty so I will take lots of pics & continue living my life. UGGGHHHH. Horrible I tell you.

On the bright side: It is overcast & rainy which i LOVE. & it's fall weather, MY FAVORITE :]

No comments:

Post a Comment