Saturday, October 9, 2010

oh, hey... um... i am meagan.






Life is how do you say.... BOMB. In the best way possible.
AS OF LATE:
-Right as we speak there is an Iceberg truck in front of my work giving away shakes... Do you know how much I love them??? WELL I DO!!! But I am passing this opportunity up. Goodbye dear shake... My handles LOVE you.
-I ran 3 miles with my bro this morning... I'm sore already. ROCK ON.
-I am listening to Britney Spears "toxic"
-I went on a fun date this week, El Salvadorian food is actually delish :]
-Last night I hung out with Alexandria: sushi, Disturbia, night drive, talks. It was really fun. AND she did my nails (zebra style) she really should have her own nail salon.
LOOKING FORWARD TO:
- The B.O.B, Iyaz, Jason Derulo (hot), & Auburn concert on Tuesday that I have floor tickets to
-Fall break so I AM COMING HOME Friday night.
-Laura's wedding on Friday ( I am looking forward to the day when I am married & we can be friends again) :]
-Getting my hair did.

DREADING:
-Cleaning checks
-SCHOOL :[ I'm doing well in all classes BUT Philosophy. Darn.

Well that is all...
p.s. I really love my roomie Melissa. Hope you enjoyed our pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment