Tuesday, September 14, 2010

STRESSED spelt backwards = DESSERTS

i really overwhelmed myself this semester/school year.
i knew i'd be really busy but i figured i could juggle everything
& technically i am
but it's taking a toll!
I AM STRESSIN'
& no one comforts me like Ben & Jerry do.

i could really use some of that chubby hubby right about now!
best flavor for sure
but wait, i'm supposed to be losing my college weight...
which leads me to my other staple
AKA
boy do i loovvvee this stuff.
although, i think i'm lovin' the diet pepsi more.
i feel like a traitor.
& in between all of the meetings, work, classes, service projects, living pay check to pay check, set ups, & committee business ...
i still managed to find me some good ol' music
Meagan style
& don't forget florence + the machine
cosmic love

i could really use some TLC right about now.
thank goodness for my mom who is comin in 1 week.
yesssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment