Friday, September 3, 2010

Mockingjay & fun

i know most people have heard of the book series The Hunger Games
& i just finished the last book of the series.
Mockingjay
it was a way good book. & the last 150 pages were INSANE.
However, i still don't know what to make of the ending...
it wasn't resolved exactly how i wanted it to be...
but at the same time i like how it ended because it was realistic & the people in the book ended up destroyed physically, mentally, etc. Because of everything they went through i don't think there was a way it could have resolved happily ever after.
Like how in Breaking Dawn of the Twilight series, there was an epic battle being built up & then nothing ended up happening. Oh no, not in Mockingjay.
So part of me is satisfied & part of me isn't. Maybe that's why i still don't know what to make of it.
Even to this day i find myself thinking about the life of Katniss, Peeta, & Gale.
While doing my hair... or picking out an outfit.
So obviously the books have made an impact on my life haha.
The books are all really great & a fairly easy read.
I just find myself wishing it hadn't been the last book!



just loving life hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment