Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Dream ♥


"i was a little girl
alone in my little world who dreamed of a little home for me.

i played pretend between the trees
& fed my house guests bark & leaves

& laughed in my pretty bed of green
i had a dream
that i could fly from the highest swing
i had a dream"
"long walks in the dark
through woods grown behind the park
i asked God who i'm supposed to be
the stars smiled down at me
God answered in silent reverie
i said a prayer
& fell asleep"
Easter. Even when I was 3 chocolate was the highlight of my life haha.

Why did my mother dress me?

"Now i'm old & feeling gray
I don't know what's left to say,
about this life i'm willing to leave
i lived it full & i lived it well
as many tales as i live to tell.
i'm ready now...
i'm ready now.
to fly from the highest swing.
i had a dream"

No comments:

Post a Comment