Thursday, September 16, 2010

Breakfast at Tiffany's


Last night after falling back in love with Golden Spoon
(which opened in Orem, UT. HALLELUJAH)
Alexandria & I watched the classic Breakfast at Tiffany's

Sure there is that famous picture of Audrey Hepburn in every girl's room across the country. But has anyone really ever WATCHED the movie?
CAUSE IT IS SO WEIRD.
Alexandria & I couldn't stop laughing because
A) the plot was hard to follow & felt slightly pointless
B) Had nothing to do with breakfast at Tiffany's
& C) Audrey Hepburn plays the weirdest character in all of movie history. She is this flakey gold digger that was just ridiculous
However,
I STILL LOVE AUDREY HEPBURN
Because I believe she redeems herself in the movie
Don't Be Afraid of the Dark
That is a good suspense movie.

I did enjoy the main man in Breakfast at Tiffany's
George Peppard
That is one HANDSOME guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment