Tuesday, August 11, 2009



Well here it goes! this is my first entry on my blog... i'm not quite sure why i have one, but they seem fun! haha, i don't know how this works either so i'm learning! It is way too late (well not really but i'm a grandma these days) and i have to work early... so what am i doing?? playing on my laptop of course! I guess I should say right now i have a sarcastic humor... soooo ya :] Welp, my very good friend who i love so much, Elizabeth, put up pictures on facebook of a lunch me her & my other good friend Ben had. We tended to do that this summer... we all met this year in our trig class. I think people tend to make friends in math classes. I have a theory about that haha. so i'm posting a couple of them... i hope... i don't know if it'll work, i got one picture uploaded & now i'm having issues with more but anyways. These 2 friends are one of my best and i love them SOO much! i will miss them terribly when i go away in 2 weeks to college! They are honestly the best friends a girl could ask for! not that they are reading this but thank you :] well how's that for a first entry? not too bad.







No comments:

Post a Comment