Friday, August 28, 2009

The New Sheri Dew.



BITS OF COLLEGE

J.P.

All from Vegas :]

Lexie Said " if you love me you'd hide in a closet" what did i do? i hid in Wesley's closet!!
Me & B-RANDON...
college is really getting to us :]
WWAD?

my bed! :]




Well... first of all. college is great! i love UVU & the campus & my teachers are great! i wish i didn't have to go part time so that way i could take more classes that i need to but i guess that's my fault for not getting a scholarship haha :] My friends & i have met lots of other people & ironically (sp?) enough all our close friends are from vegas! but none of which we hung out with while we were there! it's only been about 5 days i have been here. i love my room & bed is super comfy.. always a plus! my current goal is getting a job! One problem is i can't sleep past 9:30 no matter how late i go to bed ha.. so i'm kinda tired right now! Tori & Lexie were very upset 2 nights ago & created an FML.. our apartment is now called "the college cat ladies forever" ... they made it up. it kinda has a nice ring to it :] haha HOWEVER, their problems are completely irrelevant! They both have boys or possibilities of boys! ... they are silly. I on the other hand, have found my calling and accepted it. I am the new Sheri Dew. I am perfectly aware that i am single & will be for a very long time! I always wanted to write a book! No offense to her at all, she is an AMAZING woman, just saying... if i'm gonna be single for the rest of my life i might as well do it right! yup, there you go. & i have the stats to back it up so arguing against this point wouldn't be any good haha. But college is wonderful, i can't wait till i have in state tuition! I can't wait till i go to institute or church for that matter and meet the people that live around me! haha. there isn't church this sunday so we'll see how that goes :] Provo is a great college city! I've had no breakdowns although i did come close when i couldn't get my ink cartridge to replace. but i refused to let it break me down!! haha it was an interesting experience :] ... so that's about all that's new. there's a lot new, but a lot that's not also. Well... i guess i'll stop writing. Until next time :]

- The New Sheri Dew




No comments:

Post a Comment