Wednesday, August 12, 2009

GiLMORE-LiCiOUS!"

" i must always know where you are, ESPECIALLY if you are wearing my shoes"
"Boys don't like funny girls.... noted."
"that is some kick @$$ wine!... nice poetry"
"behold the healing powers of a bath"
i think they are funnier when you are actually watching the show :]

just snipits from my new obsession... well not really new, but anyways! Gilmore Girls. Me and my mom have always loved the show and stayed pretty true to it but have never seen every episode from the beginning. last christmas my mom got me the first 3 seasons. they sat on my shelf, until now when me and my mom were reminded of how much we love the show. then we embarked on a crazy journey that involved watching these 3 seasons, popcorn, 12 days, and the police. (the last part was a lie i just watched 2 hours of gilmore girls and i can't help but "attempt" to talk in their lingo... :] ) if you haven't seen this show, you are missing out! it's quite fun for me and my mom (and yes i said quite... Rory would be proud...) if i get fancy i might post a scene/the theme/ or a picture of gilmore girls. of course i had a plan of how i would write about the amazingness of this show but duhh i'm not the best translator between my brain and mouth, or in this case hands. i don't quite (quite) do it justice :] i gotta say lorelai is kinda the heroine of the millenium. if only we could all be as witty as her haha. me and my mom catch ourselves saying stuff like "ya right how could she eat all that pizza and chinese food and ice cream every night! look at how skinny she is!" then we are quickly reminded for a brief couple of seconds ... oh the show is not real, these people are fake. and then we forget :] i'm STILL cheering for Lorelai and Luke to get offically married! they BELONG with each other! i love Suki too she is so cute, she's the best friend everyone should have :] plus, she cooks really good. Welp, i thought i'd share my latest obsession and the item that is consuming most of my time. hey every summer you HAVE to have a show you watch all the season of, right? right. well i gotta go to bed, i have to work out in the morning. Lorelai would be disappointed to hear that, haha oh no there i go again! Here's to the best mother/daughter duo on TV!


p.s. Stars Hallow, Conneticut (sp?) doesn't really exist, we googled it.


"i'm afraid when your heart is involved it all comes out in moron"

No comments:

Post a Comment