Saturday, August 22, 2009

READY? set... go.


My room is almost empty! it feels weird sitting here, i don't feel very sad that this is my last night in my room because it doesn't feel like my room anymore! i've always been very fond of my room... the old version of it :] sooo tomorrow i officially move out! exciting? yes. scary? cha. there is no saying what is going to happen in the future, nothing is guaranteed. that's probably why there are so many mixed emotions of the big move. i thought i would cry when i packed up my room but i didn't! i surprise myself every day haha. i have a 6 hour drive in front of me... luckily my sister will be in my car to keep me entertained! i'm so glad i have the family i do. i love them so much... i don't think there is another family quite like ours... we're quirky. i love it :] i can't wait to take friend from college home to Las Vegas. apparently it's appealing to people who haven't lived here for 16 years... i've never understood it but hey, i'm an insider so my judgement isn't the best! i'm nervous about my first day of school & work... idk how all this work stuff is gonna go but whatever happens i'll be fine with! i just want money hahaha. other than the firsts i'm thrilled to be living up in Provo. I have tons of family up there, and there is nothing i love more than family! i can't wait to write again when i've moved in! wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment