Friday, March 29, 2013

Gratitude

It's been a crazy week.
Life will throw you curve balls sometimes and that's okay.
Sometimes curve balls are nice because you can reconnect with yourself and Heavenly Father.
It's nice to step back and breathe.
I am grateful.
I'm grateful to be alive to see 22. 
(A post about my birthday weekend to follow)
I am grateful to have the amazing friends and family that I do.
I am grateful that those I love are safe and healthy.
I know how fleeting those things can be. 
I am blessed. 

A date to Nickel City last Saturday night with my favorite.

I am off for a weekend full of family and sun in good ol' Las Vegas. 
Have a fun Easter weekend! 


My thoughts and prayers go out to the Gardner family.
And to Melissa for having to be so far away from Russell while he is recovering from brain surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment