Monday, March 18, 2013

The Life and Times of R. Anders Piiparinen

Yes, it's true.
His first name is R. Just the letter R.
And his middle name is Anders [ pronounced awn-ders not and-ers]
So just call him Anders
His last name is Piiparinen
I wish I could listen to you try to sound it out but I'll help you out.
It's pronounced Peep-uh-reen-en
It's Finnish. 

Anyways, this weekend I was in Evanston, WY for a women's conference
but that's besides the point. 
I can talk about that later.
I found myself on a hunt for the cutest/most hilarious pictures of Anders growing up.
His mom assisted me in this endeavor and I was very pleased with what I found.

For your enjoyment and mine:
R. Anders Piiparinen


 "Welcome to good ol' Wyomin'"

2nd birthday party 
A very happy & chubby baby
 Still has some awesome bed head.
 Channeling his inner gangster by wearing a do-rag
 Cousins bonding on a horse
Loving this Olympic beret

They were just too good not to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment