Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wanderlust

Hello my people! I haven't blogged very much lately because it has been buussssyyy. But I'll try my best to fill you on my life. So I'm going to back up to President's Day weekend. Well, it wasn't the longest trip home but it was jam packed with fun! I went down because it was Alexandria's bridal and bachelorette party (she is getting married in 3 days!!!). The bridal shower was so beautiful. We met in a back room of an Italian restaurant where we ate the most amazing food. I felt so grown up sitting at a table with all my mom's friends. It was fun having my sister there too because we just giggled the whole time... We like being silly. ALSO: my mom and I had a war with a piece of shrimp (sick). It all began when she accidentally bumped it into my purse and I found it 20 minutes later, chillin' next to my wallet. So naturally... I put it back in her purse. Her face when she found it was priceless! We're so immature, haha. Anyways, it ended when she stuffed the piece of shrimp down my shirt which is when I let her win and smelt like shrimp the rest of the day. It was fun though!
I got to hang out with Miss Emerson while I was there. I mean how could you not love her chubby little cheeks!?
On the last day I was in town we went to BJ's for lunch, yummmmmmmmmmmm. And then we went to Neilson's for dessert. Double yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
This is kind of out of order but backing up a little bit.... Another reason why I went home with 2 of my friends, Erin and Melissa, was because my dear friend Kekoa returned from his mission! It was his homecoming talk that Sunday so we got to spend some nice and clean fun with him on the Strip. It's possible, I swear.


The Arch de Triumph in Las Vegas... Almost looks like the real one!!
Psych. It's a lot smaller. See picture below for the real Arch de Triumph in Paris. Man, I miss that place.

Besides President's day weekend the rest of my weeks have been filled with UVU basketball games, listening to my friends play music at Winger's, watching movies, running around with my head cut off, working, going to school, working events, and much much more!


wan·der·lust

[won-der-luhst]

noun
a strong, innate desire to rove or travel about.

The title of this post is wanderlust because that is what describes me best. Lately, all I want to do is travel the world. I sit behind a desk and stare at a computer for a good portion of my days and it's torture! Don't you wish you had unlimited funds to go and travel anywhere you wanted? ME TOO. I need to plan my next adventure!

Fun Facts:
- A week and a half weeks ago Jason Alexander came to UVU where UVUSA and other prestigious employees of UVU ate dinner with him. Then he came and spoke to the student body as well as held acting workshops for a couple days. Click here if you don't know who Jason Alexander is.
- This morning I tried Greek yogurt for the first time. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet... wasn't gross ... wasn't delicious. And it was gritty.

No comments:

Post a Comment