Wednesday, March 28, 2012

21 and invinsible

I can finally say it! I. Am. 21. !!! I love it and I believe it is the golden age so I will soak it all in for the next year. Well my birthday fell on a Sunday so the whole weekend we did some celebrating. I'd like to say it all started with seeing Hunger Games at midnight. And YES, it was EVERYTHING I thought it would be and more... I might have had dreams about it that night... possibly... Anywho, Friday night my mom came into town (just for my birthday, so sweet) and Tasha & Tyler spent the night. Saturday was fun and also very busy. I went to lunch up in Sundance with my Grandma, Mom, and 2 Aunts. It was DE-lish. I followed that up by getting my car washed, shopping, and getting a pedicure (my feet thanked me)! Then came Saturday night. Kimberly, Hilary, Tasha, Tyler, and I headed to Goodwood (where the wood is good) and GRUBED. I LOVE THAT PLACE. Next came a (not so) SURPRISE birthday party at my apartment. It was really fun hanging out with my friends and drinking (not so mock) Mocktails (just kidding). We laughed, we cried, we ate, and they sang the awkward birthday song to me (where you stand there unsure what do with your arms and everyone is staring at you).

It was a great birthday.




No comments:

Post a Comment